We are looking for UI developers to join our Engineering team based out of Bangalore. The team’s focus is to develop high-quality scalable web applications based on detailed application requirements. As a UI Developer, you will closely work with technical architects and product/business counterparts. You’ll work on emerging and traditional technologies – Vuejs, React, Angular, Node.js to name a few. You will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments. You will ensure that development processes, architecture, and standards are followed. You will also be responsible for code quality, adherence to delivery schedule, and secured programming practices. The focus of this role is more on coding.
Summary of key skills is as below:
|Must Have||Good to Have|
|WebUI, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS||Vuejs|
|REST protocols||Knowledge of photoshop / Coral draw|
|Should have exposure to social platforms [facebook,twitter,google+] integration along with understanding of authentication methodologies||Experience with Cloud system like AWS|
• Keen design eye to translate wire frames into pixel perfect web pages
• Excellent JSON/DOM manipulation skills
• You must also be up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work on tight deadlines
• Experience in building scalable apps
• Experience with third- party libraries, social media integration and APIs
• Work on building product from scratch and improving application performance
• Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
• Understanding of web products and performance of the application
• Linux and Unix skills
• Hands on experience in collecting and analyzing/improving Application analytics
• Good understanding in user patterns, CTRs and closely work with UX and product team in a dynamic environment
Good to Have
• Understand analytics and A/B testing
• Experience of submitting at least one application to Google Play Store
• Experience with open-source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
• Experience with Cloud-based (AWS) deployment is a plus participation in open source projects.
• Active involvement in solving problems on GitHub, Stack overflow and similar other community groups