We are looking for Product Managers to join our high performing team of technical consultants and business leaders to deliver the most innovative online shopping experience for an e-commerce marketplace.
In this role, you will partner with business, design, UX and development teams to define our shopping experience strategy. The ideal candidate should love clean, well designed user experiences and know how to use data to drive design decisions and understands the unique demands of e-commerce. We like consultants who are both technical enough to engage with developers and commercial enough to easily partner with our business leaders.
In short, an ideal candidate is one with an e-commerce / marketplace experience who will add value as a consultant to the product.
• Own and drive implementation of customer experience features, in alignment with specific goals to improve the customer shopping journey and other KPI’s
• Use data and structure effective A/B tests to gauge feature impact on key metrics
• Define and document specific requirements in ways that make sense in the context of an agile process (written, visual, direct conversation) in sufficient detail to allow developers to execute effectively
• Define an implementation road map and provide accurate timelines and status back to business stakeholders
• Define processes to ensure that as we ship new products and features, tracking requirements are factored in and are not afterthought in our product development process
• Understand the broader product roadmap and technical direction of the company to anticipate future needs and challenges.
• BE/B.Tech Computer Science, or related degree. Minimum BE degree
• Have business acumen. Understand trade offs between the perfect user experience, and the constraints of time and business goals. An MBA is a plus
• Know e-commerce and the supporting systems (OM, WMS, Finance, Content Management, etc). You must be intimately familiar with transactional websites and the relevant KPI’s to track and grow. Experience in clothing / apparel is a strong plus
• Operational/functional understanding of entire e-commerce processes and technologies from conversion to fulfillment to customer service
• Have the ability to develop strong and effective relationships with technology and business teams
• Be skilled at writing effective requirements in the form of concise stories, with success criteria and the rationale behind a given feature request
• Ability to operate independently on given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
• Must be curious, creative and interested in technology and e-commerce innovation
• Have excellent communication skills